The Monster Manual describes the Tarrasque as a “fifty feet tall and seventy feet long behemoth, weighing hundreds of tons. It carries itself like a bird of prey, leaning forward and using its powerful lashing tail for balance. Its cavernous maw yawns wide enough to swallow all but the largest creatures, and so great is its hunger that it can devour the populations of whole towns.”
We are joined by Harli Kane.
Harli—whose pronouns are she/they—is a performer, cosplayer, streamer, TTRPG aficionado, dungeon master, dice fairy, and Brandon Sanderson superfan. She’s best known as Luos on The World’s Guild, Kayori on Creative Crits, Nezetta on Worldbuilders, and Leo in various other one-shots and stories.
- “A Truly Powerful Force” by NC Music
- “Capital City” by Stephane Lorello
- “Downfall” by Kai Engel
- “Envision” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Winner Winner” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Darkness Comes” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Cylinder Seven” by Chris Zabriskie
- “Contention” by Kai Engel
- “Dangerous” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Epic Unease” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Dark Alleys” by Kai Engel
- “Darkness” by Borrtex
- “Escape” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Orc Feast” by Mirdautas Vras
- “Autumn 3 Allegro” by John Harrison with the Wichita State University Chamber Players
- “Holiday Weasel” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Anna’s Hummingbird” by Kai Engel
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode, we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
Send us your questions for a future mailbag episode!