Flumphs are intelligent and wise, and communicate telepathically. Though they resemble jellyfish, flumphs are sentient beings of great intelligence and wisdom, possessing advanced knowledge of religion, philosophy, mathematics, and countless other subjects.”
- “Brandenburg No.4” by the Advent Chamber Orchestra
- “The War In My Head” by Dexter Britain
- “Darkness” by Borrtex
- “Discovery” by Jon Luc Hefferman
- “Epoch” by Jon Luc Hefferman
- “A Stranger’s Map of Texas” by Michael Chapman & The Woodpiles
- “Vision Quest of the Bearheart” by Geronimo Snijtsheuvel
- “See You Soon” by Borrtex
- “Calm The Fuck Down” by Broke For Free
- “Les doutes” by Mathieu Lamontagne & Emmanuel Toledo
- “Ondes de Gravit” by Mathieu Lamontagne & Emmanuel Toledo
- “Reading The Greens” by Hogan Grip
- “Damned” by Scott Holmes
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
- Send us your questions for our Season 1 Mailbag episode!