We are joined by Sharang Biswas.
Sharang is a writer, artist, and game designer. He has won IndieCade and IGDN awards for his games and has showcased interactive works at numerous art institutions including the Institute of Contemporary Art in Philadelphia and the Museum of the Moving Image in New York. He has contributed essays to Dicebreaker, Eurogamer, and Unwinnable, and fiction to Fantasy Magazine, Lightspeed Magazine, and Neon Hemlock Press among others. He is the co-editor of Honey & Hot Wax: An Anthology of Erotic Art Games (Pelgrane Press, 2020) and Strange Lusts / Strange Loves: An Anthology of Erotic Interactive Fiction (Strange Horizons, 2021). Find him on Twitter @SharangBiswas and some of his games at astrolingus.itch.io
- “Darkness” by Three Chain Links
- “Concerto Grosso G Minor 1” by the Advent Chamber Orchestra
- “Duduk Drone” by Patrick Sainton
- “Discovery” by Scott Holmes
- “Cylinder Two” by Chris Zabriskie
- “Epic Cinematic” by Scott Holmes
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode, we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
- Send us your questions for our Season 1 Mailbag episode!