The Couatl is live on May 15th!
Don’t want to wait? You can listen right now:
We are joined by Carlos Cisco.
Carlos—whose pronouns are he/him—is a newly minted narrative designer with work on the DMs guild, #iHunt, and in MCDM’s ARCADIA. Or it feels new because time got real elastic during those early days of the pandemic. His primary craft is television writing but unlike design work his ascent was not quite so propulsive, spending the past decade clawing his way up the ladder to find himself recently as a writer on Star Trek: Discovery. In the immortal and often maligned words of the Enterprise theme song “It’s been a long road, gettin’ from there to here…” He can be found most easily on Twitter at @carlos_cisco.
We were also joined by Alejandro Torres
Alejandro—whose pronouns are he/him—is an archaeologist, DM, and writer from Chicago. He is writing his own Maya-themed world setting, and planning a podcast to discuss Mesoamerican representation and celebrate Latinx/Indigenous creators in the TTRPG space. He plays Milo the Halfling Fighter on the Adamo_AS and Morphos_XL Twitch channels every other Wednesday. He loves to chat about Maya archaeology, podcasting, and TTRPGs on Twitter at @Tonal_teka.
- “A Truly Powerful Force” by NC Music
- “Hurakan” by Ricardo Lozano (featuring Jorge Ramos)
- “Discovery” by Scott Holmes
- “Web Of Dreams” by Jorge Reyes
- “Sazilakab” by Jorge Reyes
- “See You Soon” by Borrtex
- “Xibalba” by Ricardo Lozano (featuring Jorge Ramos)
- “Kukulkan” by Ricardo Lozano (featuring Jorge Ramos)
- “The Goddess Of The Eagles” by Jorge Reyes
- “Dark Times” by Kevin Macleod
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode, we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
- Send us your questions for a future mailbag episode!