We are joined by Rich Howard.
Rich, whose pronouns are he/him, is a podcaster, writer, and game designer best known for all things underwater. You may know him as the host of Whelmed: The Young Justice Files, concept lead for the PbtA game Descent into Midnight, or for the 5e conversion of Sam Hing’s Horrors of the Aboleth. You can find him very occasionally on Twitter at @umbralwalker.
- “A Truly Powerful Force” by NC Music
- “Capital City” by Stephane Lorello
- “The Show Must Be Go” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Darkness” by Borrtex
- “Lost Time” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Aspire” by Scott Holmes
- “Druid’s Grove” by Geronimo Snijtsheuvel
- “Canon in D Major” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Unnatural Situation” by Kevin MacLeod
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode, we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
- Send us your questions for a future mailbag episode!