We are joined by Sally Tamarkin.
Sally—whose pronouns are she/her—is an editor, writer, and sensitivity reader. She’s been a lifestyle journalist since 2014 and a TTRPG enthusiast since about 1988 when she discovered her older brother’s Advanced Dungeons and Dragons books and began to read and (obsessively re-read) them. She has a master’s of social work in community organizing and co-hosts the podcast Oh, I Like That. You can find her online @sallyt and at sally.gay.
- Get our DM’s notes and print-ready maps for the Hag encounter
The term blood libel refers to the false allegation that Jews used the blood of non-Jewish, usually Christian children, for ritual purposes. The Nazis made effective use of the blood libel to demonize Jews, with Julius Steicher’s newspaper Der Stürmer making frequent use of ritual murder imagery in its antisemitic propaganda.
- “Darkness” by Three Chain Links
- “Please Wake Up” by Meydn
- “Everest” by Scott Holmes
- “Seeing The Future” by Dexter Britain
- “Depths of Self-Deception” by Parvus Decree
- “Oblivion Cage I” by Parvus Decree
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. Each episode we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
- Send us your questions for our Season 1 Mailbag episode!