We are joined by Noir.
Noir is a voice actor, streamer, musician, and improviser. He has studied at Chicago’s iO, Westside Theater, and Second City. He is the Nerdy host of Critical Misses’ Morning Ritual, creator and Game Master for Kobold Presses Into the Southlands, Magpies CPP Program
- “Creeping” by Borrtex
- “Memories Of Thailand” (Beat Doctor’s ‘stuck in Britain’ remix) by Risey
- “Darkness” by Three Chain Links
- “The Blue Danube Waltz” by Johann Strauss II
- “Autumn Mvt 3 Allegro” by John Harrison with the Wichita State University Chamber Players
- Bartok – Roumanian Folk Dances – Waistband Dance Roumanian Polka Maruntel” by the Advent Chamber Orchestra
- “Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 – Bach” by “Dee Yan-Key”
- “Epic Cinematic” by Scott Holmes
- “Of Elias Dream” by Bensound
Kill Every Monster is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons podcast. In each episode we are joined by a guest to discuss the lore, mechanics, and story potential of classic D&D creatures. We debate tactics for maximizing these creatures in your game, and we ask the ever-important question: are they really a monster?
- Send us your questions for our Season 1 Mailbag episode!